Friday, August 21, 2009

beated

So Sydney was trying to have a contest with Mollie over who could finish their water the fastest. Sydney did. She said, "Mollie I beated you". Mollie said very seriously, "Sydney, it's beat. Not beated. Beated isn't a word."
HAHAHA!
Mollie is actually the one who randomly started adding -ed to the past tense of a lot of words in the last few months. I guess she finally figured it out.
It was so hilarious. Sydney just looked at her like "what the heck, who are you?"

1 comments:

Kim said...

Joshua has been correcting me all day. It started when we couldn't find his white Spiderman underwear. He told me he left them at Mimi's house. I said "no wonder I couldn't find your white ones, only your grey ones." He kept saying "No, not ones, it's one. I'm only missing one. Ones means like 4 or 8 or something." Wasn't sure how to explain that one so I let him win.