My dear friend Lauren had her first baby yesterday evening. Her name is...
Avery Elizabeth
5:50pm
5lb. 140z.
19.5 in.
Some of you know her and/or know that we've known each other since we met at church when we were 8 years old. We didn't go to the same elem. school, but quickly became BFF's, haha. Even when we moved away from Brevard after 2 years our parents always got us together. I went to Meredith and she went to NCSU and we were back in the same town again:) She was in my wedding and Sydney and I were both in hers. And now I'm so excited for she and Josh that they have their first little one!! I do plan to spoil her!
2 comments:
Kelly, you may or may not know that from time to time I sneak into your BLOG to get caught up on all the happenings with you and the girls. Well, this time, I was so pleased and surprised to see a picture of my little girl, Lauren, and her new addition. what a treat! Thanks so much for being a part of our lives. you are truly special.
Love, Averys Grandfather
Thanks Wes, I'm just now seeing this! I suck at blogging these days!
Post a Comment