Wednesday, October 28, 2009

holidays are upon us!

Even though I love Christmas and am excited about it, it's still weird to see all the stuff forcing the Halloween stuff out of the stores. And it's Wed. and Halloween is not until Sat!
This morning Mollie had a Halloween songfest at her preschool. It was so cute! It was really laid back and they just sang some songs with the music teacher. I think it was all the 3's classes, her 3/4 class, and then a few other classes came to watch. It was weird b/c the kids in her class seemed a lot bigger than the kids in the other 3's classes! I'll have to put up some pictures later. She was one of 3 Cinderellas:) And she decided to wear her Cinderella night gown that Mom gave her rather than her dress-up dress. She had a crown and glass slippers also. She was a very casual Cinderella!
I got some good pictures of she and her friends, especially her new friend Sydney. Her friendship borders on obsession I'm afraid. But at least it seems to be going both ways. Their teachers are trying to keep them apart a little more and encourage them to hang out with other girls some!

I did, because I do love Christmas so much, go do a little Christmas browsing for ideas at Target and Toys R Us after that. I really need to find some ideas for Mollie. I have about 6,000 ideas for Sydney b/c she lets us know frequently what she would like! But I'm not sure what Mollie wants.
So if you have any good ideas, throw them my way!

0 comments: